Rhett Jackson, P.E. – CEO / Senior Electrical Engineer
Mr. Jackson has over 30 years of project management and engineering experience with more than 20 years dedicated to pharmaceutical, laboratory, educational, and industrial projects.
Mr. Jackson’s experience in electrical engineering includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Feasibility Studies and Energy Audits
- Forensic Engineering of Electrical Systems.
- Power Studies such as Coordination, Fault Current, and Arc Flash
- Design of On-site Power Generation Systems
- Design of Communications Structured Cabling Systems including E911 and Computer Aided Dispatch.
- Design of Low Voltage Systems such as Fire Alarm, CCTV, Security, Intercom and Controls
- Design of Primary and Secondary Power Distribution
- Design of Lightning Protection
- Design of Interior and Site Lighting Systems.
Curtis A. Ray Jr., CPD – Executive VP / Senior Process & Plumbing Designer
Mr. Ray has 36 years’ experience in plumbing, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) and fire protection design of industrial, commercial, institutional, educational, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, chemical and plastics production facilities. Mr. Ray’s background includes senior technical and supervisory responsibilities, including several overseas assignments for construction coordination.
Chad West, P.E. – CFO / Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mr. West has over 11 years of mechanical engineering experience and over 13 years of combined experience with 2D & 3D CAD software. Engineering experience is in the design of K-12 educational, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, healthcare, industrial, municipal, commercial and transportation projects.
Bill Early – Senior Electrical Designer
Mr. Early has more than 30 years in the electrical engineering field in both government and commercial designs. His government design experience includes work on educational facilities, correctional institutions, health-care facilities and numerous projects for the military services including the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy and the Veterans Administration. His commercial design experience includes work on banks, retail spaces, high-rise buildings and multi-family housing .