Rhett Jackson, P.E. – CEO / Electrical Engineer
Mr. Jackson has over 21 years of project management and engineering experience with more than 16 years dedicated to pharmaceutical, laboratory, educational, and industrial projects.
Mr. Jackson’s experience in electrical engineering includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Feasibility Studies and Energy Audits
- Forensic Engineering of Electrical Systems.
- Power Studies such as Coordination, Fault Current, and Arc Flash
- Design of On-site Power Generation Systems
- Design of Communications Structured Cabling Systems including E911 and Computer Aided Dispatch.
- Design of Low Voltage Systems such as Fire Alarm, CCTV, Security, Intercom and Controls
- Design of Primary and Secondary Power Distribution
- Design of Lightning Protection
- Design of Interior and Site Lighting Systems.
John C. Mizak, P.E. – CFO / Mechanical Engineer
Mr. Mizak has over 19 years of mechanical engineering experience in the design and construction of pharmaceutical, healthcare, and commercial facilities.
Mr. Mizak’s experience in mechanical engineering covers a broad range of mechanical design, with a focus on HVAC applications in cGMP compliant facility design for solid dosage facilities, sterile manufacturing operations, and research laboratories. Specific areas include, but are not limited to:
- Design of Cleanroom HVAC Systems
- Design of DX HVAC Systems
- Design of Chilled Water and Steam Systems
- Design of Dust Collection Systems
- Design of Laboratory Ventilation Systems
- Design of Direct Digital Control (DDC) Systems
- Development of Airflow and Pressurization documentation.
Curtis A. Ray Jr., CPD – Executive VP / Senior Process & Plumbing Designer
Mr. Ray has 26 years’ experience in plumbing, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) and fire protection design of industrial, commercial, institutional, educational, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, chemical and plastics production facilities. Mr. Ray’s background includes senior technical and supervisory responsibilities, including several overseas assignments for construction coordination.
Chad West, PE – Mechanical Engineer II
Mr. West has over 5 years of mechanical engineering experience and over 8 years of combined experience with 2D & 3D CAD software. Engineering experience is in the design of K-12 educational, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, healthcare, industrial, municipal, commercial and transportation projects.
Bill Early – Senior Electrical Designer
Mr. Early has more than 26 years in the electrical engineering field in both government and commercial designs. His government design experience includes work on educational facilities, correctional institutions, health-care facilities and numerous projects for the military services including the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy and the Veterans Administration. His commercial design experience includes work on banks, retail spaces, high-rise buildings and multi-family housing .
Al Almeida – Senior Mechanical Designer
Mr. Almeida has over 31 years of experience with in engineering and construction of healthcare, pharmaceutical and commercial facilities. He is experienced in all aspects of HVAC design and has specific experience with cGMP facility design including solid dosage manufacturing, sterile filling operations.